Native American Plains Style Arrow featuring barred turkey
feather fletching with your choice of arrow point.
This is our Signature Line of replica arrows and like all of
our finished weaponry they are made in-house.
We only use materials available to our
ancestors through nature and trade for the construction of these
exceptional specimens of plains style weaponry. These are display pieces and are
not intended for hunting or sport archery.
From the Nock to the Point, we give special attention to
every facet of each individual arrow. Giving off an overall air of age and use,
our arrows are littered with tiny details that a web photo cannot give justice
- Wild Barred Turkey Feather Fletching
- Hand Carved Nock
- Hand Carved Port Orford Cedar Shaft
- Natural Back strap Sinew Wraps For Fletching and
- Animal Hide Glue reinforced sinew
- Simulated Tooth Indentions From Shaft
- Natural Red or Blue Ochre/Stain Cresting
- Overall Dirty Wax Treatment for that 'Old' look
- Your Choice of Three Different Arrow Point
Arrows are shipped in a poly bag within a strong cardboard
Any and all finished weaponry may
have up to a 4 - 6 week delay before shipping. However, most ship much
sooner than that. Please do not hesitate to
Contact Us for current
availability, ordering, and any other inquires.
Please browse our selection while keeping in
mind that images of these pieces are general representations of what you should
expect to receive when purchasing due to every piece
being uniquely different. Pictures shown are not of the exact piece you
will get with your order.